Waffle Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Waffle Squad is a World of Tanks Gaming Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News about my PC and other stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McMee123

Waffles : 3607

News about my PC and other stuff Empty
PostSubject: News about my PC and other stuff   News about my PC and other stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:03 pm

Hey guys, McMee here, just thought I'd let you know that I won't be able to play for a few days. I ordered a new motherboard and a GeForce GTX 660 graphics card for my computer and I forgot to order a new CPU and before I realized it I messed up the CPU of my old motherboard and have to wait until my new CPU gets here. It'll be at most a week before it gets so I just wanted to let you guys know what was going on. Also, there's something I wanted to bring up about War Thunder. My brother just got the PS4 and as you probably know WT was just released for PS4 and before my computer went to shit I got around to playing it with my brother and I found it quite fun. Now, before I say this, I, in no way, want to have Waffle Squad completely switch to WT. But I was thinking that if a guys from PWS would like to help out with this I was hoping maybe we could make a sister clan for War Thunder. I realize that there as of yet is no real purpose to clans in WT yet (that I know of) but it'd be fun just to get a few guys on there every now and again for shits and giggles. And since it's cross-platform I'd actually be able to hop on there right now and play with you guys on my PS4. Anyways if you wanna message me on War Thunder my name is xXElucidatorXx_   (the underscore is necessary. don't hate)  Very Happy welp, i'll be going then cya on the battlefield soon Wink
Back to top Go down

News about my PC and other stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waffle Squad :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: