Waffle Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Waffle Squad is a World of Tanks Gaming Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beer Reviews and Tanks!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cheesekiller

cheesekiller

Waffles : 3975

Beer Reviews and Tanks! Empty
PostSubject: Beer Reviews and Tanks!   Beer Reviews and Tanks! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 1:19 pm

I have an idea but i'll need volunteers. The Idea is that we Try and Review different beers while Platooning or Strongholding! During matches we will discuss beer taste and quality. However those reviewing beer will need a webcam to show that you're actually drinking the beer. A lot of us drink and tank so it seems like a fun idea that could produce some interesting videos, especially since the callers will be drinking aswell!
Back to top Go down
http://Wafflesquad.us
cheesekiller

cheesekiller

PostSubject: Re: Beer Reviews and Tanks!   Beer Reviews and Tanks! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 7:54 pm

Me and booze discussed This, So first tank down has to chug his beer!
Back to top Go down
Hobo_Sapien

Hobo_Sapien

Waffles : 3581

PostSubject: Re: Beer Reviews and Tanks!   Beer Reviews and Tanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Sounds good to me, just got a scype account and set up my phone as webcam all set.
Back to top Go down
cheesekiller

cheesekiller

PostSubject: Re: Beer Reviews and Tanks!   Beer Reviews and Tanks! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:12 pm

sweet
booze said he was gonna grab a cam too, princess already has a cam and said that after something they are doing he will be able to participate so its sounding great should be some hilarious tank footage!
Back to top Go down
Boozemachine

Boozemachine

Waffles : 3638

PostSubject: Re: Beer Reviews and Tanks!   Beer Reviews and Tanks! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 8:19 am

Hobo's picture of him being a cave man beheading people just made my morning, civilized peeps should have their heads cut off. I'll have one of them magic picture taking thingies prolly in the next week or so, gonna wait til my bro gets shit canned and goes back to his old job so I can get a discount... call me scottish I don't mind, 10 bucks is 3 premium beers. First week I'd like to suggest we all do at least one bottle of HOBGOBLIN, it doesn't taste all that great but the bottle is wicked cool.
On that note I am putting an automatic veto on Heineken, it tastes like skunk. But as I had mentioned to Cheesedick before we should try a tour of the world, Red Stripe from Jamaica, Sapporro from Japan etc. Mebbe get a cuban beer in there now that you guys are best friends. Thx for fucking up my cheap vacations Obama. I like that guy but he fucked Canada good on that deal,
Back to top Go down
cheesekiller

cheesekiller

PostSubject: Re: Beer Reviews and Tanks!   Beer Reviews and Tanks! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 11:25 am

Never heard of hobgoblin, i dont think the cubans have their own beer do they?

"like" obama, oh booze such a troll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beer Reviews and Tanks!   Beer Reviews and Tanks! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beer Reviews and Tanks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waffle Squad :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: