Waffle Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Waffle Squad is a World of Tanks Gaming Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perks----------Lets Discuss The what, where and why.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hobo_Sapien

Hobo_Sapien

Waffles : 3574

Perks----------Lets Discuss The what, where and why. Empty
PostSubject: Perks----------Lets Discuss The what, where and why.   Perks----------Lets Discuss The what, where and why. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:05 pm

Thought this would be helpful to noobs like me to maybe have this as a reference.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy9815

Wolfy9815

Waffles : 3661

PostSubject: Re: Perks----------Lets Discuss The what, where and why.   Perks----------Lets Discuss The what, where and why. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:10 pm

for the IS-3:
Commander- 1.) 6th sense, 2.) Repair, 3.) BIA, after this put on whatever.
Gunner- 1.) Deadeye(adds to the massive module damage the 122 does), 2.) Repair, 3.) BIA, after this put on whatever.
Driver- 1.) Your choice, 2.)Repair, 3.) BIA, after this add whatever
Loader- 1.) Safe Stowage(lowers ammo rack damage chance that the IS-3 is prone too) 2.) Repair, 3.)BIA, after this add whatever

I recommend doing repairs before BIA(Brothers In Arms) as the less time you spent being tracked the less chance you have of being tracked, BIA has the same effect as adding vents, however BIA may be done before Repairs if desired.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy9815

Wolfy9815

Waffles : 3661

PostSubject: Re: Perks----------Lets Discuss The what, where and why.   Perks----------Lets Discuss The what, where and why. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:17 pm

for the KV-1S:
Commander- 1.) 6th sense, 2.) Repairs, 3.) BIA, after this put on whatever
Gunner- 1.) Deadeye, 2.) Repairs, 3.) BIA, after this put on whatever
Driver- 1.) Preventative Maintenance(1s is very prone to engine fires), 2.) Repairs, 3.) BIA, after this put on whatever
Radio Man- 1.)Situational Awareness (1s has very poor view/spotting range), 2.) Repairs, 3.) BIA, after this put on whatever
Loader- 1.) Safe Stowage or fire fighting (1s is also prone to ammo rack damage/engine fires) 2.) Repairs, 3.) BIA after this put on whatever

These skill suggestions for the 1s and IS-3 are merely suggestions and are what i think are the best skills/ perks to have on these tanks after having several hundred battles in each of these tanks.
Back to top Go down
Hobo_Sapien

Hobo_Sapien

Waffles : 3574

PostSubject: Re: Perks----------Lets Discuss The what, where and why.   Perks----------Lets Discuss The what, where and why. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Thanks Wolfy I am sure this will be useful for many...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perks----------Lets Discuss The what, where and why.   Perks----------Lets Discuss The what, where and why. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perks----------Lets Discuss The what, where and why.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waffle Squad :: General :: Tank Talk-
Jump to: