Waffle Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Waffle Squad is a World of Tanks Gaming Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terms of Recruitment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy9815

Wolfy9815

Waffles : 3639

Terms of Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Terms of Recruitment   Terms of Recruitment I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Ok, this is important information

EVERYONE IN THE CLAN IS ALOUD TO RECRUIT!!!!!!!

So, with that being said, we are looking for players age 16+ male or female, (younger is aloud if they are non-squeakers), with at least a one tier six useable in Tank Companies(KV-1S, Hellcat,Cromwell,etc...) and they must have teamspeak(a mic is not required but is recommended).

So take this information and if you see someone doing particularly well in pub matches(randoms, TC's, TB's) or if you join a training room and find someone that isnt brain feel free to recruit them. Now, not all of you are recruiters, so if you are not a recruiter yourself, give the name of the person you are interested in recruiting to a clan officer. All officers have the ability to recruit.

We ask that you at least platoon with the person before you give their name to a recruiter or you recruit them yourself.

Good Luck recruiting,
     ~Wolfy9815 Cool
Back to top Go down
TheM16Madness

TheM16Madness

Waffles : 3653

PostSubject: Re: Terms of Recruitment   Terms of Recruitment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:08 pm

"Aloud"
Nice grammar wolfy.
Back to top Go down
Commanche_White_4Golf

Commanche_White_4Golf

Waffles : 3229

PostSubject: Re: Terms of Recruitment   Terms of Recruitment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:49 pm

Who are the actual recruiters to refer interested persons to?

If I'm platooning with someone, may I bring them to our TS? I have been doing that with them logging in under Guest_Commanche, but it occurs to me I should ask for protocol.

Also, this is probably a stupid question, but is there a list of all the actual ranks and officers and such?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY1PFx-W_ifYE2BxzieRhHQ
cheesekiller

cheesekiller

Waffles : 3946

PostSubject: Re: Terms of Recruitment   Terms of Recruitment I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:16 pm

Recruiters are Lutes and up so anyone with a blue pulse(lute) gold pulse(officer) or a Cyan pulse (shiny Diamond)
Back to top Go down
http://Wafflesquad.us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terms of Recruitment   Terms of Recruitment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terms of Recruitment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waffle Squad :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: